How I work
Marriage coaching for mums
With Carol Fare
I hear so often from mums that they feel invisible in their marriage. It’s not always easy to see a way forward.
When you’re not clear whether you want to stay in your marriage you can end up in marriage limbo. You don’t know what to do, so end up doing nothing, and nothing changes. Leaving you stuck in marriage limbo.
There is a way forward
Using my Making My Marriage© process I can help you get clear on what needs to change AND how to make those changes happen so that
- You create the marriage that you want to be in
- You enjoy time with your husband again
- You can be the kind of mum you always wanted to be
If any of this sounds like it’s for you, please get in touch
Making My Marriage Worksubscription
- You’re ready to make changes to make your marriage work. But you don’t want to find the time for sessions and want to be confident that the changes you make are going to help.
- Making Your Marriage Work delivers you a weekly Marriage Saving Step straight to your inbox, plus a monthly exclusive masterclass. So you can start making changes in your marriage with confidence they will make a difference.
Can I Save My Marriage90 minute 1:1 session
- You want to try again with your marriage. But you’re not sure if you’d be wasting your time and don’t know what to do next.
- In the Can I Save Marriage session I will walk you through my step by step process to help you work out if you can save your marriage. You will leave the session clearer about whether you can and want to save your marriage and what you’re going to do next.
Making My Marriage Work3 month 1:1 programme
- You want to make your marriage work, but you don’t want to do it on your own. You want the support and accountability of regular 1:1 sessions so that you don’t get overwhelmed, disheartened and give up.
- In our regular sessions I’ll take you through the Making My Marriage Work process which will give you everything you need to go from wondering if you, to creating a marriage you can’t imagine leaving.
Some of the mums I've worked with have kindly shared their experience
"When we began our sessions I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of my life with my husband. And then felt guilty for even thinking about splitting up.
Now I understand my marriage more, I feel stronger and better about myself. I feel confident I can handle whatever happens."
"I now know I’m giving my marriage it’s best chance. Through the work we’ve done together, I know I’ll have given everything I can to save my marriage.
I no longer feel scared by the thought that maybe we won’t make it. And I’m not constantly thinking and worrying about my marriage. Which makes it much easier for me to do what I need to do to give my marriage one last chance."
"I felt like I’d lost me. Life was so busy doing everything for everyone else, that I stopped being me. And started to think that my marriage and life was no longer enough.
I’ve now learnt that it’s ok to put me first as well. At work, in my family as well as in my marriage.
Now I feel adaptable and resilient and can face whatever life throws at me."